3-Series Micro Door Sensor
Endless uses for safety and security.
By detecting the opening and closing of doors and windows, the 3-Series Micro Door Sensor can wirelessly notify users of arrivals and departures. The sensor consists of a base, mounted to the door or window frame and a magnet to be mounted to the door or window. The Micro Door sensor is an affordable way to add automation, security, and occupancy sensing to existing connected home systems.
Are the Kids Home Yet?
The 3-Series Micro Door Sensor can notify you any time a door or window is opened. Configure your hub to send a text when your children arrive home from school. It can also be used to tell when contractors and repair technicians enter and leave your home.
Have a Nice Day.
Save energy by programming your house to "shut down" when you leave for work in the morning. The Door Sensor can turn off lights, turn off coffee pots and curling irons, setback your thermostat, and lower the blinds while you're away.
- Magnet distance of up to .75”.
- Easy-to-install mounting plate for sensor and magnet.
- Built-in temperature sensor
- Easy compatibility with other manufacturers’ ZigBee HA 1.2 devices.
- Over-the-air firmware updates.
- ZigBee H.A. 1.2 Compatibility
Power: 1x CR-2450 Battery (incl.)
- Works with Vera™
- Compatible with ZigBee HA 1.2 controllers