Endless uses for safety and security.
Protect your home from expensive leaks and floods by installing a Centralite Water Sensor near water heaters, drain pans, and underneath sinks. The Water Sensor is small, easy-to-use, and fits almost anywhere. Place the sensor directly on the ground and it will notify you when it detects the presence of water.
Automatically shut off water supply to home in the event of a leak.
If the Water Sensor detects water, it can trigger a whole-home water shut off valve to disconnect the water supply. This protects your home against leak and flood damage, even when you’re away from home or unaware that there’s a problem.
Prevent flooded basements when sump pumps fail.
Many homes with basements have water entry issues requiring the use of automatic sump pumps to remove water. When these pumps fail, the rising water level can trigger notifications using the Water Sensor.
- Detects as little as 0.5 ounces of water.
- Water resistance ensures notification before
damage to sensor occurs.
- Uses capacitance detection for sensitivity and
- Easy compatibility with other manufacturers’ ZigBee HA 1.2 devices.
- Over-the-air firmware updates.
- ZigBee H.A. 1.2 Compatibility
Power: 1x CR-2 Battery (incl.)
- Works with SmartThings
- Works with Wink
- Compatible with ZigBee HA 1.2 controllers